Network Infrastructure Technologies offers top level expertise, planning and tactical skills for small to mid-sized organizations. As a Microsoft Gold certified Partner, we provide a variety of expertise and vendor partnerships with a real business point-of-view.
We have been recognized by Microsoft as a leader in the technology marketplace. Our expertise and knowledge base is powerful and versatile; able to deliver premium and unique solutions to our clients.
Microsoft Gold Partner
As a Microsoft gold partner, NIT represents a high level of competency and expertise in Microsoft technologies. At this level, Gold certified partners are able to demonstrate their proficiencies in multiple areas. We have access to diverse benefits that will provide you with instant leverage in the marketplace.
How did we get our certification and what are our competencies?
The only way to become Microsoft-Gold certified is to pass a series of rigorous exams required for certification in eight different areas:
- Microsoft Gold certified Systems Engineers design, install, support, and troubleshoot information systems. MCSEs are network gurus, support technicians, and operating system experts.
- Microsoft Gold certified Database Administrators implement and administer Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- Microsoft Gold certified Solution Developers use development tools and platforms to create business solutions.
- Microsoft Gold certified Professionals are expert in at least one Microsoft operating system, development tool, or desktop application.
- Microsoft Gold certified Professionals with a specialty in site building plan, build, maintain, and manage Web sites using Microsoft technologies and products.
- Microsoft Gold certified Professionals with a specialty in Internet technology install and configure server products, manage server resources, plan security, and perform other Internet-related duties.
- Microsoft Gold certified Trainers teach others about Microsoft products using Microsoft official curriculum at Microsoft authorized technical education centers.
Specialty in Three Certifications
- Network Infrastructure Solutions
- Security Solutions
- Information Worker Solutions
What does this mean for you?
- Because we are Gold certified, we are highly qualified
- Microsoft Gold certified Partners typically offer several areas of technical expertise including infrastructure, networking, office automation, e-commerce, collaboration, business intelligence, and other leading edge disciplines. Microsoft Gold certified Partner services include consulting, training, implementation, maintenance/support, and hosting services.
- We've proved and validated our Microsoft-based solutions
- Each Microsoft Gold certified Partner must employ a minimum number of Microsoft Gold certified Professionals (MCPs) who have a demonstrated level of technical expertise and the proven ability to deliver solutions featuring Microsoft products. We must pass certification exams developed by Microsoft.
- Our customers/clients have vouched and testified to their satisfaction and our expertise
- We've been in the business, for about 5 years. We bring experience to your projects gained through conducting similar projects over many years of service.
- You'll save time and money as a result of our established partnership with Microsoft
- Because NIT is experienced and maintains experts on staff 24/7, we're able to make things happen quickly without unnecessary delays and unplanned costs.